Locally owned family business since 1904.
This family meat business started in 1909 by J.S. Anderson as Anderson Packing. Albert Anderson and son “Bunny” continued the business as Superior Meat Co. 4th Generation Harvey and Dave Anderson bought the family business and gave it a new name, “The Meat Block Inc.” was started in 1978. Harvey’s son Matt joined his father and Dave in the late 1980′s. Dave retired, Matt bought in shortly after.
The Meat Block continues to service long established as well as new customers in this area and throughout Western Michigan.